College of Nursing
- - PhD Psychology, North Central, 2014
- - APRN Clinical Specialization Family Psychiatric Mental Health NP, Rush University, 2010
- - MS Nursing, University of Phoenix, 2004
- - BS Nursing, University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, 2000
- - Family Psychiatric & Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, 2010-present
- - PhD Psych/Mental
- - Strojny, S. (2016). Do you know Bailey? Waukesha WI: Orange Hat Publishing.
- - Strojny, S. (2014). Beyond Panic: Provider’s Insights on Depersonalization Expanding Clark’s Catastrophic Misinterpretation Model. Proquest Dissertations.
Award(s) and Honor(s)
- - Clinical performance award in Psychiatry, 2012, 2013, 2014, & 2015