College of Nursing
- - DNAP, Rosalind Franklin University, 2017
- - MS Nursing Anesthesia, Saint Mary’s University, 2006
- - BA Nursing, Luther College, 1994
- - CNA, Mid-State Technical College, 1991
- - AANA Council Certification
- - Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- - Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- - Basic Life Support
- - Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia
- - Comprehensive Cystic Fibrosis Review. Current Reviews Journal for CRNA Practice. February 2018.
- - Lateral Violence in the Operating Room: A scholarly project to decrease the occurrence of LV through staff education. CRNA Today, E Journal Review Course. June 2017.
- - Strube, PD. The authors reply. AANA Journal. February 2016.
- - Lateral Violence in Anesthesia; Spring/Summer 2016; the Quarterly Report Newsletter; Wisconsin Association of Nurse Anesthetists.
- - Lateral Violence in Healthcare. Summer/Fall Quarterly Report, 2016. Wisconsin Association of Nurse Anesthetists.
- - Life of a soldier, to combat and home. Series of articles on the being in combat in Iraq and Afghanistan. 2015-2016. News Public Publishing, Black Earth, Wisconsin.
- - Strube (2015) Anesthesia Basics; Review and Board Prep. CRNA BIZ publishing.
- - Strube (2015) Anesthesia Basics; Review and Board Prep. Trollway publishing.
- - Photo Published, Anesthesia in Combat, AANA Journal Cover. June 2015, Volume 83, Number 3.
- - Combat Anesthesia: A case report of a gunshot wound and new trauma protocols. August 2015 Volume 83, Number 4. AANA Journal.
- - Lateral Violence in the Operating Room; The Anesthesia Care Team; CRNA today, E Journal Review Course. January 2015.
- - Cocaine and Substance Abuse, the Preoperative Plan; CRNA Today, E Journal Review Course. January 2015
- - Magnesium sulfate with Lidocaine for preventing propofol injection pain: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Journal of the Japanese Society of Anesthesiologists. ISSN: 0913-8668; 2015
- - Cystic Fibrosis and Anesthesia Care; CRNA Today, E Journal Review Course. January 2014.
- - World Nursing Conference 2017; Lateral Violence and Bullying in Healthcare
- - Strube P. Impacts on Educational Interventions to Address Lateral Violence in Healthcare,
- - Strube P. Impacts on Educational Interventions to Address Lateral Violence in Healthcare, LANA Annual Meeting, November 2017.
- - Strube P. The Effects of Lateral Violence in Anesthesia; TANA Annual Meeting, October 2017.
- - Strube P. Global Impacts of Lateral Violence on Patient Outcomes, World Nursing
Conference, October 2017.
- - Strube P. Lateral Violence Reduction Through Education Interventions; A Scholarly
Leadership Project. AANA Annual Congress, September 2017.
- - Strube P, Groth J, Schroeder K, Heier J, Hattenhauer L, Anderson B, Albrecht J, Shearer P, Gumidyala R, Andrei AC. Intravenous magnesium sulfate is ineffective at alleviating propofol injection pain: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health Medical Student Research Forum. 1/17/2012.
- - Strube et al: Midwest Regional Anesthesia Resident Conference: 2nd Place: Intravenous Magnesium for pain on injection with propofol. January 2012.
Award(s) and Honor(s)
- - Top Nurse in Madison, Wisconsin, International Nurse Assocation, 2018
- - Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award, 2018
- - Keynote Award and Recognition World Nursing Conference, 2017
- - Marquis Who’s Who in Healthcare, 2017, 2018, 2019
- - Frank Meyers Peer Recognition CRNA Award, 2009
- - University of Wisconsin Military Service Award, 2003, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2015
- - UWMF/Medical School Military Recognition Award, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2015
- - Mount Horeb Board of Education Meritorious Service Award, 2015
- - Wisconsin Association of Nurse Anesthetists Dedication of Service Award, 2009
- - World Nursing Congress Magnus Group Recognition Award