Fox Cities Campus Services
The Counseling Center will be providing all counseling services through tele-mental health. We remain with you to assist you to Flourish at UWO!
Students on the Fox Cities campus will be able to utilize counseling services through tele-mental health by calling 920-424-2061 and making an appointment with our front desk. All enrolled Fox Cities students are also eligible for more extensive services at the Counseling Center located on the Oshkosh campus.
Rooms 1846 and 1848
1478 Midway Rd
Menasha, WI 54952
Monday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Services on the Fox Cities campus
- Individual Counseling- meet one-on-one counselor for short term counseling.
- Group Counseling- group experiences will be offered a few times a week.
- Wellness Workshops-offered a few times a week.
- Biofeedback-portable anxiety reduction technology.
- Career Exploration-group to explore interests and skills for a career path.
- AODA Services- (not court ordered)
All services will be provided by appointment only. If you have an emergency situation, please call the Counseling Center at 920-424-2061 for consultation. If it is an imminent risk please call 911.