Our Fall 2021 tutoring hours are in person in Halsey 213 and online through Zoom, beginning Monday, 9/20/2021, and are as follows:
- Mon: 4:00 – 5:00 PM and 6:00 – 7:00 PM
- Tues: 2:00 – 3:00 PM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
- Wed: 4:00 – 5:00 PM and 6:00 – 7:00 PM
- Thurs: 2:00 – 3:00 PM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Sun: 5:00 – 6:00 PM
- Tues: 6:00 – 7:00 PM
- Thurs: 6:00 – 7:00 PM
The Zoom link has been shared via email, and should also be available on the Canvas course web sites for courses for which tutoring is provided. Tutoring is provided for CS 125, 142, 221, 251 and 262.
Computer Science Club
The purpose of the Computer Science Club is to establish a fun, creative environment where like-minded individuals can gather to share their love of computers and electronics, in whatever form that may be. It is our mission to foster the educational and social growth of our members throughout their college years and beyond. Students will be given the opportunity to practice coding, play games, study, and socialize with their peers outside of the classroom teaching environment.
Software for Students
If you would like to access many free Microsoft titles, follow these steps:
- Go to https://aka.ms/devtoolsforteaching
- Click on the Sign-In button.
- Type in your full uwosh e-mail address. You’ll be redirected to the uwosh sign in page where you will enter in your password.
- It will take a minute to verify your status. Once you are on the main page, click on Software in the middle-left of the page.
- You’ll be able to download any title you want including Visual Studio Enterprise, Team Foundation Server, Windows 10, etc.
If you have any questions about your access, please contact the helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org.