The Mission of the Office of the Dean of Students
The Dean of Students Office serves a central role in supporting student learning and development by fostering academic and social networks through which students develop as intentional learners and global citizens. Specifically, our purpose is:
- to fill the gaps of service to students.
- help students navigate institutional processes.
- to positively influence the student’s university experience.
- guide the institution on policies, laws, and regulations that effect students.
In fulfilling our purpose we:
- advocate for students.
- challenge and support students, faculty and staff.
- cultivate learning and development opportunities.
- create a space for students to be heard, valued and validated.
- work to solve problems.
- serve as the first stop for students when they do not know where to turn.
- work to ensure a safe and inclusive community for our students.
- protect the integrity of the university community.
COVID-19 Reporting Concerns
This form is for reporting COVID-19 noncompliance concerns. (i.e. facial coverings, social distancing measures, disinfecting procedures)
*If you believe you or someone you know may have been exposed, please contact the Student Health Center or the Winnebago County Health Department
Student Care Team
The Student Care Team (SCT) that provides guidance and assistance to students who are experiencing crisis, displaying odd or unusual behaviors or engaging in other behaviors that may be perceived as being harmful (either to the student individually, or to others).
The form is to report NON-EMERGENCY referrals and responds to students (and their families, faculty, and staff) when concerns for a student’s health, welfare, and safety are identified. If this is an emergency, please call UW Oshkosh’s Police Department at 920-424-1212.
Bias Motivated Incident and/or Crime Reporting
The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every member of our community is respected and valued. Whenever an instance of bias occurs we encourage the filing of this report so that the situation can be addressed. If you choose to share your name, a UW Oshkosh staff member will follow up with you within one business day.
Sexual or Interpersonal Misconduct
This page can be used to report any sexual misconduct related incident including but not limited to: Sexual Assault / Rape, Sexual Violence, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Stalking, Sexual Harassment, Discrimination based on gender identity or sexual orientation.