Diversity Focused OutreachRecruiting Resources for Search Committees
The following page is a list of diversity targeted job advertising resources in higher education and related publications, websites, associations, organizations professional societies that serve diverse constituents and publish diverse content.
This listing is just a starting place and is not all inclusive. If you would like to discuss some advertising strategies specific to the position you are looking to fill, please call our office and we would be happy to go over some resources with you.
General Diversity Resources (non-targeted)
African American / Black
Individuals with Disabilities
- Ability Jobs and Job Access
- Association on Higher Education and Disability
- DisabledPerson, Inc
- Job Opportunities for Disabled Veterans
- WorkSource Wisconsin provides effective and practical technical assistance and accessible, on-going supports for employers interested or successfully employing and accommodating people with disabilities.
- Think Beyond the Label.com raises awareness about the business case for and to counter attitudes and myths about people with disabilities. It is evolving into a streamlined collaboration between public and private workforce systems, building the pipeline of qualified candidates with disabilities and meet the overall hiring needs of businesses.