Falcon Classic Golf Outing
Friday, September 6, 2019, 12:00 p.m. at South Hills Golf and Country Club
South Hills Golf Course and the Fond du Lac campus Foundation are partnering to offer the the Falcon Classic Golf Outing. Both organizations are committed to improving the student athlete’s experience at the Fond du Lac campus!
All funds raised from this event will benefit athletic programs offered by the Fond du Lac campus.
Athletics Wish List:
- Outdoor Soccer Nets
- Removable Barrier Mats/Wall
- Trophy Cases/Wall of Fame
- Updated Sound System in Gym
- Indoor Soccer Goals
- Golf Team Bags
2019 Event Details (View brochure)
- Date: Friday, Sept. 6, 2019
- Time: Shotgun Start at 12:00 p.m.
- Location: South Hills Golf and Country Club
- Format: 18 Hole Scramble (4 person teams)
- Cost: $105 per player ($420 per team)*
- Hall of Fame Banquet only: $40 per person (5:30 p.m.)
- Download the brochure here!
* Cost includes: Golf, Cart, Range, and Hall of Fame Banquet (after golf).
Do you know of someone who should be remembered as one of the best to ever wear a UW-Fond du Lac uniform? Nominate someone for the Falcons Hall of Fame!
Presenting Sponsor $1000 (Limit of 1)
Company name will be included as part of Falcon Classic logo and displayed on all marketing materials.
Cart Sponsor $500 (Limit of 3)
Company logo will be displayed on the inside of every cart. Players will see your logo for 4 plus hours!
Scorecard & Hole Event Sponsor $400
The back of the scorecards will display your company’s logo. In addition, all of the hole events will display your company’s logo as well.
Hors d’oeuvre Sponsor $300
Company logo will be included on all signage at the tables. In addition, a company may choose to display a sign in the bar area and put any logo items on the tables that they choose.
Beverage Cart Sponsor $200
Your company’s logo and contact information will be displayed on both beverage carts during the event.
Hole Sponsor $100
Have your business logo on a sign on the tee box of a hole. A max of two per hole will be sold.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact:
Fond du Lac campus Foundation