Fond du Lac Campus
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
Fond du Lac Campus
400 University Dr.
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
Registering for Classes
Advising and registration sessions are for new students who have completed their placement test (or are registered to take the tests). This event is an opportunity to work with an academic advisor and register for your classes.
Check your campus email for the “admitted/new students next steps invite” for the link to register for an advising and registration session. Also, please continue to check your campus email for other steps in the admission process, including orientation.
Continuing students will be assigned registration appointments based on the number of credits already earned. Priority registration appointments can be found through the Student Center in TitanWeb about two weeks before registration opens (Fall: second Wednesday of April and Spring: second Wednesday of November).
In order to select and get into all of the classes you want, we recommend that students register as early as possible during the published times.
To register for classes:
- Review the course schedule and develop a tentative set of courses.
- Discuss class choices and academic plan with an advisor.
- Check TitanWeb for your appointment time during the priority enrollment period.
- Register for courses online using TitanWeb.
Have you attended in the past but taken a semester or more off? Follow these steps to register for classes:
- Re-fill out the UW System Application.
- Log on to your campus email and TitanWeb account to track your admissions status. Your username and password should have remained unchanged.
- If you forgot either, use the “password reset” page link on the TitanWeb login page to recover both.
- After you have been re-admitted, follow the steps to register as a continuing student above.