Transfering to Another Institution

This information is for any current or past student at University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, Fond du Lac campus student, who wants to transfer to a different college or university.

Transfer to another UW System school

Below are the top three UW schools that UW-Fond du Lac students transfer to:

Please visit the UW-HELP website if you are interested in attending another University of Wisconsin institution.

Transfer to a Wisconsin technical college

Please visit the Wisconsin Technical College System website if you are interested in attending a Wisconsin technical college.

Transfer to a private or out-of-state college or university

The University has transfer agreements with Edgewood College, which offers bachelor’s degree programs for students transferring from the University. For all other schools, please contact the institution(s) you are applying to for information on credit transfer and financial aid.


University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
Fond du Lac Campus
400 University Dr
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
(920) 929-1100