Fond du Lac Campus
Administration/Extension Building, Room AE213
Use east parking lot
Director of Continuing Education for Access Campuses
At this time personnel are working remotely. Please call for information regarding classes, virtual travel, youth programming, ACT prep, or customized training.
New to online learning? It’s easy and convenient with hundreds of course offerings!
How it works:
- Participation is completely open to your schedule; each week, a lesson will be released. Once it’s released, you will be able to access it anywhere and anytime with any computer.
- In the online classroom, your lessons will be posted in lecture format with slides, audio lectures, and videos. At the end of each lesson, you will be given a short quiz to test your new knowledge.
- Discussions and questions will be open to all students taking the course. You can post written comments in the online discussion to be viewed by your fellow online classmates and instructor. Your instructor will log in at least once a day to join in on the questions and discussions.
- Many courses have a reading aspect that is to be completed as part of the lesson.
START TRAINING FOR A NEW CAREER TODAY
Employers want to hire workers with up-to-date skills and proficiencies. Online learning offers a convenient and effective way to catch up, keep up and get ahead in any given career field. With more than 300 online career-training courses available, you have access to a convenient way to learn a new skill. Open enrollments let you start any time. Topics include business, healthcare, technology, industry certifications and more.
TAKE A LIFELONG LEARNING COURSE
Both of our online learning platforms also personal development and enrichment courses, ranging from college readiness and test prep, personal finance, hobbies and crafts, small business, computer applications, and so much more. Browse our course catalogs to see which courses are the right fit for you!
CLS By Barbri
CLS by Barbri is a worldwide, common law training center offering learning materials in a variety of formats. The Fond du Lac Office of Continuing Education works with CLS to provide resources for paralegals, law school preparation, victim advocacy, general legal counsel, and much more.
EARN A PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE
Whether you are looking for training to start a new career or wish to improve your current skill set, UGotClass has a variety of options to get started! With dozens of online certificate programs, you can find the program that fits your needs and earn the credentials employers are looking for.
- Certificate in Non Profit Administration
- Certificate in Project Management
- Lean Six Sigma
- Management Boot Camp
- Management Certificate
- Revenue Generation for Nonprofits
- Supervisory and Leadership Certificate
- Workplace Conflict Solutions Certificate
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate
- Stress Management in the Workplace