Fond du Lac Campus
Take a Personal Finance course for FREE this spring!
Guardian Life Insurance Company of America and the Fond du Lac campus of UW Oshkosh have partnered to bring students a Money Management for Life Scholarship Program including a personal finance course, known as Business-231 Personal Finance, for free!
This unique program will cover strategies so you can acquire the knowledge and skills to manage your money today and plan for your financial future. Additionally, the course will cover topics such as budgeting, time value of money, savings strategies, managing debt, consumer credit, and insurance as well as career paths in the insurance and financial services industry.
Available this fall!
Dates: Tuesdays, February 3–May 15
Times: 4–7 p.m.
Instructor: Michael Winkler
This course will be located at an offsite location to be determined. The course is eligible for tuition reimbursement (including textbooks) upon successful completion of the course. Tuition assistance provided by The Guardian Life Insurance of American Money Management for Life Program. For more information contact Jill or Maggie in Student Affairs!
- Students selected will be provided free course tuition and textbook for the 3 credit, BUS-231 Personal Finance course.
- These course credits are transferable to many of the University of Wisconsin 4-year schools.
- Students will have opportunities to meet with Guardian executives and network for possible internship opportunities.
- Students will learn about personal finance from an experienced instructor and be engaged with other highly motivated students in the realm of personal finance.
- Attend a minimum of 85% of all BUS-231 Personal Finance classes
- Earn a 2.3 GPA for BUS-231 Personal Finance class
For more information, contact Suzanne Lawrence, Regional Director of Continuing Education for Access Campuses, by emailing email@example.com.