Graduation | Commencement
UW Oshkosh hosts two commencement ceremonies each year; one in December for midyear graduates and another in May for spring graduates. As midyear ceremonies are not held on the Fond du Lac and Fox Cities access campuses, we are inviting students from those campuses who graduated in summer or will graduate this winter to participate in the December ceremony on the Oshkosh campus.
The first step is to apply for graduation. Your graduation examiner will inform you of your eligibility for graduation once you’ve applied.
The UW Oshkosh Commencement Office will be communicating with you throughout the semester pertaining to midyear commencement. Watch for our emails to receive timely information and updates. For full details, refer to our commencement website.
Make sure to complete your check list!
- APPLY for graduation, and consider becoming this year’s class speaker by Oct. 18, 2019.
- ATTEND the Almost Alumni Lunch on Dec. 4 from 11:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. in the Reeve Memorial Ballroom. A special College of Education and Human Services Almost Alumni lunch will be held on Nov. 12 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- ARRANGE special guest seating for those unable to climb or sit on bleachers by Dec. 13.
- PURCHASE academic attire from the bookstores starting on Oct. 28, 2019.
- RSVP to attend the ceremony by Dec. 9. RSVP here.
- CELEBRATE Saturday, Dec. 14, 2019 at Kolf Sports Center, 785 High Ave, Oshkosh, WI.