Budget and Planning Forms
Budget transfers are the mechanism used to modify appropriations identified in the approved Redbook budget. The Redbook budget reflects the approved spending authority for the various funds and department program codes at UW Oshkosh. Budget transfers are governed by UW System.
The following procedures are for processing budget transfers:
- Budget transfers are only processed for General Program Revenue (GPR) Funds
- The individual/department initiating the budget transfer request should prepare the request using the Budget and Transfer Form.
- The request should be approved by the account manager and sent to Budget Planning and Development – Dempsey 236.
- Budget staff will review and process the budget transfer and post it to the Peoplesoft Shared Financial System.
- Once the budget transfer is done you will see it reflected on your account in WISER.
Cost Recovery Program (CRP) General
Cost Recovery Program (CRP) Short Term - UNDER CONSTRUCTION - LINKS PROVIDED SOON!
- Short Term CRP Request Process
- Short Term CRP Procedures
- Short Term CRP Narrative Proposal
- Short Term CRP Budget Workbook