What is PCI?
- The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of requirements to ensure that all credit card data and processing is completed in a secure and safe way.
What is cardholder data?
- Cardholder data includes all data you can find on a credit card, as well as address, social security number, name, date of birth…etc. Any sensitive data used to process credit card transactions is cardholder data.
How can I take online payments?
- Online payments can be set up through our current payment processor, TouchNet. For more information, please contact Rachel Grose at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paypal, Venmo, Square, and other similar platforms are not acceptable payment gateways.
Who can we contact with questions or concerns about PCI?
- Please contact the PCI team at email@example.com for questions about PCI compliance.