Employee Tuition Reimbursement
UW System Policy and the UW Oshkosh Employee Handbook allow for tuition reimbursement for Employees. Please submit the Tuition Reimbursement Form signed prior to the start of classes to AP Travel via email or DocuSign to email@example.com. Please contact Michelle Highley (920) 424-3990 with any questions. Be sure to review the form carefully.
Tuition Reimbursement Process
- Employee requests tuition reimbursement from Department and fills out form.
- Supervisor determines amount or % of reimbursement of tuition only and fills in accounting string including fund, department number, and program code (xx-xxxxxx-x). Policy allows for up to 5 credits to be reimbursed unless otherwise noted by the supervisor.
- Completed form signed by employee, department, Dean, and Vice Chancellor is submitted to Bursar.
- If employee is attending UW Oshkosh, employee should email Student Accounts at firstname.lastname@example.org to have segregated fees waived. If employee is attending another institution, Bursar informs employee of applicable Oshkosh tuition rate.
- Once the course is complete the employee submits proof of completion (grades) and an itemized receipt showing the amount of tuition paid to the Bursar who will determine the reimbursement amount and send the employee the needed documentation for E-reimbursement.
- Employee submits information in E-reimbursement . Reimbursement request is routed through department for approval and payment is processed similar to travel.