Student Financial Services
- Make tuition payments
- Make inquiries about a Student Account balance
- Receive short-term loan funds
- Make inquiries about the status of your account balance
Departmental Services and Cash Handling:
- Cashier processes all departmental deposits.
- Departments need to be familiar with the cash handling procedures for the University and have internal procedures which are found under Student Financials forms.
- Due to COVID in-person cash handling training have ceased. Please watch the video at this link https://youtu.be/5ukB_0B0eIs and schedule a 30-minutes Teams meeting with Jean Wolfgang, email@example.com to review how the cash procedure applies to your business area and get any questions answered. Your training will be recorded as complete once you completed the Teams meeting. Temporary or student workers are just required to watch the video.
After-hours payments may be made in the night depository box on the wall directly next to the Cashier’s Office window.