Student Financial Services
Student Tax Reporting Information
2019 1098T documents were mailed Thursday, January 30, 2020 to home addresses listed in TitanWeb.
Starting around January 6, 2020 UW-Oshkosh students can access their 1098Ts for 2019 at https://uow.e-statement.com/microdynamics/Estatement?cuid=0113255. Students will get an email when their 1098T is available.
The first time you log in you will need to “enroll”. When enrolling you will need the following information.
1. Last Name
2. First Name (legal name)
3. Last 4 digits of your social security number (security phrase)
4. Campus email address
5. Student ID number (seven digits starting with zero, do not use “W”)
You will also need to establish a password.
- 10-16 characters in length, and contain:
- at least one upper case letter (A–Z)
- at least one lower case letter (a-z)
- at least one digit (0–9)
- at least one special character of !@#$%&*()
Please view FAQ’s here.
IRS guidance can be found at https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1098et.pdf