Student Financial Services
Student Tax Reporting Information
Starting around January 6, 2020 UW-Oshkosh students can access their 1098Ts for 2019 at https://uow.e-statement.com/microdynamics/Estatement?cuid=0113255. Students will get an email when their 1098T is available.
The first time you log in you will need to “enroll”. When enrolling you will need the following information.
1. Last Name
2. First Name (legal name)
3. Last 4 digits of your social security number (security phrase)
4. Campus email address
5. Student ID number (seven digits starting with zero, do not use “W”)
You will also need to establish a password.
- 10-16 characters in length, and contain:
- at least one upper case letter (A–Z)
- at least one lower case letter (a-z)
- at least one digit (0–9)
- at least one special character of !@#$%&*()
If you attended UW-Colleges in the Spring or Summer term of 2019 the Colleges 1098Ts can be found at https://uow.e-statement.com/microdynamics/Estatement?cuid=0113263. Questions regarding Colleges 1098T’s can be directed to 608-265-5002 or UWC-BursarsOffice@uwc.edu.
Please view FAQ’s here.
IRS guidance can be found at https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-prior/i1098–2019.pdf.