Select Page

Frequently Asked Questions

Canceling or Changing Your Financial Aid

How do I cancel my Financial Aid at UW Oshkosh?

There are a couple of options:

  • If you are planning to withdraw from the University altogether, please fill out a cancellation form at the Registrar’s Office.
  • If you are only planning to cancel all or part of your financial aid and the money has not already been disbursed to your account, then please send us a signed and dated request letter about which type of Financial Aid would like to cancel and its amount(s).
I am transferring. What should I do about Financial Aid?

You must cancel financial aid at UW Oshkosh (see question above) or the school you are currently attending. If you are planning to receive financial aid at a different school, you are also required to change the school code on your FAFSA. Students who have a PIN can make changes to their FAFSA online.

Otherwise, call Federal Student Aid Information Center at (800) 433-3243 or (319) 337-5665.

If you are hearing impaired and have questions, please contact the TTY line at (800) 730-8913.