Federal School Code
The UW Oshkosh Financial Aid Office provides scholarship information as a courtesy. Outside of maintaining our website, the Financial Aid Office does not promote, validate or maintain the websites listed below. URL addresses and website contents frequently change and may become inaccessible without notice. A website appearing on this list does not imply that UW Oshkosh nor the Financial Aid Office agree with the material contained on the websites.
Additional Scholarship Opportunities
- The Citizens Scholarship
- AAUW Graduate Scholarship for Women
- Berger Book Grant for FDL Campus students
- Ben Brock Memorial Scholarship
- Community Foundation for the Fox Valley Region
- Design Your Future Scholarship
- Hazel B. Stephenson Scholarship – FDL County
- Koehler Family Trades and Engineering Scholarship
- Learn.org Academic Scholarships
- LearningPath.org Scholarship
- Sallie Mae – Completing the Dream Scholarship
- Sallie Mae – Graduate Students
- Sallie Mae – Undergraduate Students
- Teach.org Scholarships
- UNIGO Scholarships
- Ward AEC Scholarship
- William A. Stuart Dream Scholarship
Altrusa International of Oshkosh
Altrusa International Club of Oshkosh will grant a total of five scholarships totaling $6,000 this spring to individuals who are a high school senior or an undergraduate or graduate student planning to attend a University, Technical College or Institute.
Altrusa International of Oshkosh is an organization that has worked quietly as a part of the Oshkosh volunteer community since 1949. The organization strives to enhance the community by providing volunteer services and financial support to a variety of projects that enhance many areas of life in Oshkosh. Literacy is at the foundation of the organization. Scholarships are part of this work — helping individuals advance in their chosen profession.
Scholarship applicants must be a resident of the Altrusa International Club of Oshkosh Inc. service area (*Service Area: Oshkosh, Neenah, Menasha, Omro and Winneconne) and have high school senior status or be an undergraduate or graduate student planning to attend a university or a technical college.
All completed applications must be postmarked by April 14, 2023.
Applications are available at: ALTRUSA Scholarship
Daily Life University Scholarship
- Be a Fox Valley-area college student
- Be an individual who wants to improve their life
Innovation in Education Scholarship
- Currently enrolled as a high school or college/university student within the United States
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Be an American citizen, permanent resident, or hold a valid student visa
- Have designed an innovative project that makes a difference in the lives of other (This could be a website, series of blogs, an app, fundraising event, etc.)
- Submit an essay describing the goal of the particular project and provide supporting documentation
Deadline: 20th of each month
Varsity Tutors Scholarship Contest
- Be a current high school student planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution OR a current college student in the U.S.
Hours and Location
Dempsey Hall, Room 104
Mondays and Fridays
8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Schedule an appointment with your fiancial aid Counselor
Office Hours: 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Financial Aid Office
800 Algoma Blvd.
Oshkosh, WI 54901