Coronavirus Office Hours
The Counselors will be available Monday-Thursday 10:30 am - 2:30 pm. Fridays counselors will be available via phone call, email or virtual appointments.
Federal School Code
The UW Oshkosh Financial Aid Office provides scholarship information as a courtesy. Outside of maintaining our website, the Financial Aid Office does not promote, validate or maintain the websites listed below. URL addresses and website contents frequently change and may become inaccessible without notice. A website appearing on this list does not imply that UW Oshkosh nor the Financial Aid Office agree with the material contained on the websites.
Altrusa International of Oshkosh
Altrusa International Club of Oshkosh will grant a total of five scholarships totaling $6,000 this spring to individuals who are a high school senior or an undergraduate or graduate student planning to attend a University, Technical College or Institute.
Altrusa International of Oshkosh is an organization that has worked quietly as a part of the Oshkosh volunteer community since 1949. The organization strives to enhance the community by providing volunteer services and financial support to a variety of projects that enhance many areas of life in Oshkosh. Literacy is at the foundation of the organization. Scholarships are part of this work — helping individuals advance in their chosen profession.
Scholarship applicants must be a resident of the Altrusa International Club of Oshkosh Inc. service area (*Service Area: Oshkosh, Neenah, Menasha, Omro and Winneconne) and have high school senior status or be an undergraduate or graduate student planning to attend a university or a technical college/Institution.
All completed applications must be postmarked by April 15, 2019.
Applications are available at: districtseven.altrusa.org/files/2019/02/2019-Oshkosh-Altrusa-Scholarship-Application.pdf
Cream City Foundation LGBTQ+ Scholarship Program
Southeastern Wisconsin residency
- Graduated from a high school in Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Sheboygan, Walworth, Washington, or Waukesha County; or
- Have lived in Wisconsin at least one year prior to application deadline; or
- Are attending an accredited Wisconsin post-secondary institution in Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Sheboygan, Walworth, Washington, or Waukesha County.
LGBTQ+ community involvement
- Primary consideration is given to students who are self-identified LGBTQ+, members of LGBTQ+ families, or straight allies.
- Preference is further given to students with demonstrated commitment to public service that has been dedicated to equality, human rights, and social justice for all people, with emphasis on efforts within the LGBTQ+ community.
- Students who have not had an opportunity to participate in these types of activities, but who demonstrate a desire to be supportive of these opportunities and goals in the future, will also be considered for the scholarship.
Pursuing post-secondary education
- Students must either be enrolled and in good academic standing at an accredited post-secondary institution, or plan to enroll in such an institution in the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Students must be pursuing G.E.D certification, undergraduate, professional, graduate, technical, or vocational program degrees.
- Full-time enrollment is required for undergraduate students.
- Part-time minimum enrollment (6 credits) is required for professional, graduate and postgraduate students, with at least 6 credits earned in degree program prior to application.
Daily Life University Scholarship
- Be a Fox Valley-area college student
- Be an individual who wants to improve their life
Innovation in Education Scholarship
- Currently enrolled as a high school or college/university student within the United States
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Be an American citizen, permanent resident, or hold a valid student visa
- Have designed an innovative project that makes a difference in the lives of other (This could be a website, series of blogs, an app, fundraising event, etc.)
- Submit an essay describing the goal of the particular project and provide supporting documentation
Deadline: 20th of each month
LatPro Scholarship Program
- Be a Hispanic student enrolled in a school that is registered for LatPro’s Scholarship Program
- Be a full-time student when applying for the scholarship
Varsity Tutors Scholarship Contest
- Be a current high school student planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution OR a current college student in the U.S.
Hours and Location
Dempsey Hall, Room 104
Walk-In Hours: 10:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
Office Hours: 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Friday: Available via phone call, email or virtual appointment with your financial aid counselor.
Financial Aid Office
800 Algoma Blvd.
Oshkosh, WI 54901