Fox Cities Campus
The Fox Cities campus will be an innovative and responsive educational leader, providing superior education to undergraduate students and improving the quality of life and work in the region.
The Fox Cities campus delivers accessible and high-quality university education providing liberal arts and pre-professional instruction that engages students in baccalaureate and professional programs. The learning environment allows our students to seek and discover their potential for leadership, service, and responsible citizenship and encourages life-long learning. The Fox Cities campus serves our community through civic engagement by providing access to information, knowledge and cultural enrichment opportunities.
At the Fox Cities campus, we value:
Teaching, Learning, and Scholarship
- Small classes and personal attention
- High-quality instruction enhanced by scholarly activity
- Guidance for students in goal setting
A Culture of Service
- Responsiveness to the needs of our students and communities
- Open accessibility to our resources for our students and communities
- Professional and institutional integrity
- Effective and efficient instruction and support services
- High-quality education at the greatest value in the UW System
- Energetic, forward-thinking personnel with a “can do” attitude
- Operations that are guided by principles of social, environmental, and economic sustainability.