Fox Cities Campus
International Students Application Process
The University of Wisconsin Fox Valley is a campus of the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh. All applications to attend the University of Wisconsin Fox Valley are processed through the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh Admissions Office. For questions about the application process, please contact the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh Admissions Office at (920) 424-3164 or at email@example.com.
International applicants are admitted on the basis of their academic preparation, their ability to effectively understand and use the English language and the determination by the Admissions Office that their educational and career goals may be furthered by attendance at UW-Fox Valley.
Priority international application deadlines are the first Friday in June (for fall semester) and the first Friday in November (for spring semester). Applications received after these dates will be reviewed individually but may need to be deferred until a later semester.
International students applying to UW-Fox Valley have specific steps to take in order to complete an application.
- Apply online through the University of Wisconsin System application page
- Pay the US $50 application fee
- Submit the following documents to the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh Admissions Office.
- Copy of passport identification page – This document can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Official secondary school (high school) record – Official transcripts and records must be sent directly to the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh Admissions Office from the secondary school.
Official Secondary School Transcripts
These transcripts must be in both the language of instruction and official English translation, and must include the following:
- Grade reports for all years of secondary school
- Any diploma or certificate earned; and any record of secondary school exit exams
- A course-by-course credential evaluation of all post-secondary records – Applicants who have completed post-secondary coursework outside of the US are required to provide a course-by-course credential evaluation. Applicants can visit the NACES or AICE websites to find an approved evaluator.
- Proof of English proficiency
English proficiency can be demonstrated in a variety of ways. Official score reports must be sent directly to the Admissions Office from the testing agency.
TOEFL: Submit TOEFL scores using code number 1916. Minimum score for consideration:
SAT: 460 subscore or higher for the Evidence Based Reading and Writing portion
IGCSE: C in 1st or 2nd Language English
IB: 4 in HL or SL
Insert link to “new” International Student Tuition & Fees website – see page 3
Admitted international applicants must provide proof of their ability to pay all expenses while they are students. Financial documentation is not required until the student has been admitted to UW-Fox Valley. After admission, applicants will be prompted to work with the Office of International Education to complete the Financial Verification Form (should link to Financial Verification Form from OIE Office) and provide Financial Documentation. These documents should be emailed to email@example.com.
Documentation must show a minimum of US $24,835 (for 2019-2020 academic year) and can be any of the following:
- An account statement from a personal bank account
- An account statement from a sponsor’s bank account
- A scholarship award letter
Students can contact the Office of International Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or (920) 424-0775.
All documents should be sent to:
UW Oshkosh Undergraduate Admissions Office