Fox Cities Campus
Campus Events Coordinator
The gallery is committed to offering visual art exhibits supporting the liberal arts mission of the Fox Cities campus. The activities of the gallery will educate, promote and stimulate an appreciation of the visual arts for the students, faculty and staff of the Fox Cities campus. As a public institution, the gallery also provides the Fox Cities community access to the visual arts.
- Exhibit floor is 1,950 square feet.
- Storage space is 400 square feet.
- Permanent wall surface (16’ height) for display is 80 linear feet.
- Twenty (20) 4’x12’ movable display panels provide up to 160 linear feet of additional wall
- surface for display, or up to 240 linear feet for display.
- The total area of vertical space available for display is 3,200 square feet.
- The exterior glass is specially coated to block UV rays that are harmful to the artwork.
- The 20 display panels are on an overhead track system which provides countless options for display purposes and arrangement.
- The floor is made of concrete which has been specially polished and dyed to create a high gloss finish.
- Metal filaments used in the process to bond the concrete also add interest (sparkle) to the finished floor.
- Sound system with CD player on site.
Private or Corporate | $150 per hour Non-profit, 501 c3 | $100 per hour Includes:
- Lighting system in the space (Basic lighting equipment only)
- Includes the Theatre Manager on site for all hours scheduled
- Sound system with one cd player & two corded mics
- All basic stage curtains and masking
- Two dressing rooms and make-up room
- Assisted listening devices
- Lobby space
- Basic cleaning (dry pickup, sweeping and/or vacuuming)
- Registration table in lobby Merchandise/literature table in the lobby
- Projection screen
- House projector (mounted on balcony rail)
Additional technical services, staff, and equipment available for an extra charge(s). Catering Services available for an extra charge(s).