Are you searching for an interesting, innovative PD experience? Have you thought about earning 2 or 3 graduate credits this summer? Look no further!
The Fox Valley Writing Project is partnering with Kewaskum High School to put on the Kewaskum Summer Leadership Institute July 31-August 4, 2017. This course will be facilitated by FVWP Leadership Team members Robyn Bindrich, Paul Walter, and Lisa Weiss. Participants can earn an optional 3 graduate credits from UW Oshkosh for an additional fee. FVWP
Fellow Lori Menning will be facilitating the inaugural Wisconsin Holocaust Educator Seminar July 31-August 5 at the Harry and Rose Samson Jewish Community Center with Scott Lone, the Holocaust Educators’ Memorial Library Fellow. Participants can earn an optional 2 or 3 graduate credits from UW Oshkosh for an additional fee.
Here are some fast facts about both opportunities:
Kewaskum Summer Leadership Institute
- Where: Kewaskum High School, Kewaskum, WI
- When: July 31-August 4, 2017 – 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Credits: 3 optional credits (additional fee)
- Registration: Located Here
- Purpose: This Summer Institute will provide teachers with an experience to explore their own writing journey and define how they develop students as writers
- More information: visit site or contact Fox Valley Writing Project (email@example.com)
Wisconsin Holocaust Education Seminar
- Where: Harry and Rose Samson Family Jewish Community Center, Milwaukee, WI
- When: July 31-August 5, 2017 – 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Credits: 2 or 3 optional credits (additional fee)
- Application: Located Here
- Purpose: The purpose of the course is to provide novice and experienced teachers with knowledge, pedagogy and attitudes about Holocaust education, using literacy, and especially writing, as tools to drive inquiry.
- More information: Contact Lori Menning (firstname.lastname@example.org)