Blackhawk Commons Dining Packages and Door Rates
Door Rate for One Meal, Per Person
- Breakfast – US$9.50
- Dinner – US$17.00
Both meal prices include sales tax New! Dining Packages – A packet of tickets if you plan on dining multiple times at a great price! Here are the basics about Packages:
- Packages can be purchased at the Blackhawk Commons Cashier Station when Blackhawk Commons is open for service
- All package prices include sales tax
- 1 Ticket = 1 meal
- Tickets must be turned into the cashier at time of meal use
- They are non-refundable at the end of your visit, so please plan a purchase that fits your campus stay The Packages:
Breakfast Only Package – US$21.25 (3 Breakfast Meal Tickets)
Dinner Only Package – US$44.25 (3 Dinner Meal Tickets)
To purchase in advance, call 920-424-2248 on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday from 8am-5pm CST
Important Reminders about Dining Through or In Blackhawk Commons:
- Registered Dietitian and Accommodating Dietary Needs – Our registered dietitian is available to discuss any dietary needs before or during your visit. Please send an email to email@example.com. They will be able to start any conversations about vegan, vegetarian or other special dietary needs to see how we can best accommodate your dining needs.
Dining on UW Oshkosh Campus
BLACKHAWK COMMONS – Blackhawk Commons is UWO’s main dining hall. It features an all-you-care-to-eat dining experience with a special beer and wine service just for EAA week.
Blackhawk Commons is located near Gruenhagen Conference Center (GCC) with the ENTRY on the west side of the building near Parking Lot #15. You will EXIT after dining in, or through Blackhawk Commons, near the bus drop of/pick up location. The first day of meal service is on Sunday, July 25, opening at 4:30pm for dinner. The last day of service is on Sunday, August 1, 2022.
- Full hot breakfast, including yogurt, granola and fresh-cut fruit. There will also be breakfast grab and go items so you can grab a meal quickly to take with you to the show grounds.
- Grab a meal to go before getting on the shuttle bus to the EAA show grounds
- Reeve Coffee House, in Reeve Memorial Union, will also be open for an espresso drink to complement your breakfast or to take with you. More information about Reeve Coffee House is listed below. Dinner (4:30pm-8pm)
- There will be a variety of food stations from personalized pasta to Wisconsin favorites and a carving station. Our large salad bar has greatly expanded since your last EAA visit. And, for first time guests, it’s a great place to add greens to your meal. The salad bar includes fresh-cut fruit, 3 different types of fresh greens, assorted dressings and salad toppings.
- Beer and wine service will be available as a separate purchase while you dine in Blackhawk Commons. A variety of bottled beer and bottled wine will be available. Look for our catering staff and bar before you enter the seating area. Proof of age will be required.
- During your stay, you will be able to view our menu online to allow for meal planning throughout the week. That link information will be available at the Blackhawk Commons cashier station.
- You will have an additional 30 minutes to dine if you arrive near the posted closing time of 8pm for dinner.
Looking to dine at one of Oshkosh’s fine dining restaurants?
CLICK HERE to check out the Oshkosh Convention & Visitors Bureau website for other dining options close to campus and throughout the community!
Looking for coffee?
REEVE COFFEE HOUSE – Reeve Coffee House is a full service coffee and espresso station serving Starbucks coffee and espresso drinks and is located in Reeve Union, across Algoma Boulevard from Blackhawk Commons. Enter any door to Reeve Memorial Union, and Reeve Coffee House is located on the main floor next to Titan Central.
- Open Hours – Monday July 26 – Saturday, July 31, 2021 from 5:30am – 10:30am.
- Pick up your EAA Coffee House Rewards Card that will reward you with one free “Grande” beverage of your choice after you purchase 5 beverages of any size during your stay.
- Don’t miss a special coupon for Reeve Coffee House that you’ll find in your housing check-in materials.
- Please note this location does not accept Starbucks branded gift cards.
All menus are subject to change each year.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email Dining at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to serving you during your visit.
208 Osceola Street
Oshkosh WI 54901
P: (920) 424-1106
F: (920) 424-0429