COVID-19 Cancellation Policy for EAA 2021 Reservations
Hello EAA AirVenture lodging guests!
The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh has made the decision to adjust our COVID-19 cancellation policy. While the EAA AirVenture 2021 event is still scheduled for July 26th – August 1st, 2021, we would like to give our guests more flexibility with your reservation. We understand that the COVID-19 pandemic has created barriers to travel in addition to other health concerns, and we would like to offer this adjustment to better accommodate our guests. To be clear, UWO is still hosting lodging for EAA 2021. This message is to inform guests of alternative options offered at this time, if you are no longer able to attend EAA AirVenture this year.
Here is our adjusted cancellation policy:
- Deposit payments for reservations are now 100% REFUNDABLE until June 15th, 2021 at 5:00PM CDT.
- Final payment for reservations are due by June 15th, 2021 at 5:00PM CDT.
- If cancelling all or part of your reservation after June 15, 2021, you will receive a refund less the deposit fee per room.
- Reservations become 100% non-refundable after July 15, 2021 at 5:00PM CDT.
With this change in our cancellation policy, guests will have two options, should you choose to cancel your reservation.
- Transfer all money from the 2021 reservation to a new 2022 reservation. You will be offered the opportunity to keep the same room type that you had in 2021. We recommend you select this option as it will secure your lodging rooms for EAA AirVenture 2022. We look forward to serving your lodging needs in 2022. After June 15th, 2021 at 5:00PM CDT this option will no longer be available.
- Request a full refund for all monies paid for 2021. With this option, you would not be able to guarantee a specific room type for EAA 2022 until reservations open on October 4th, 2021 – the date we have established to accommodate lodging reservations for EAA AirVenture 2022. You would then participate in the normal registration process for those reservations. A refund is also available for anyone who has already lost a deposit fee from a previously canceled reservation for 2021. After June 15th, 2021 at 5:00PM CDT this option will no longer be available. Please be advised that if your deposit payment was made more than 6 months ago, you will be refunded in the form of a check. This is a University of Wisconsin Oshkosh policy, and will be upheld firmly.
Should you choose to cancel your reservation, please fill out our COVID-19 CANCELLATION FORM.
Once you have submitted the COVID-19 CANCELLATION FORM, your decision is final. If you make the decision to transfer your EAA 2021 reservation to EAA 2022, you will no longer have the ability to lodge at UW Oshkosh for EAA 2021. There will be no exceptions granted.
As stated above, if you have previously cancelled your EAA 2021 reservation and lost the deposit, you can now request a refund via the link above.
At this time, we ask that all cancellation requests be sent via our COVID-19 CANCELLATION FORM. If you have other questions, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can efficiently respond to your requests. We currently have very limited availability to answer phone calls, due to staff working remotely. We ask for your patience and understanding during these uncertain times. We are truly grateful for the relationship we have with each of you as our EAA AirVenture lodging guests. We will be staffed 8:00AM – 5:00PM CDT, Monday through Friday. We will respond as quickly as possible.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this challenging time.
UWO EAA Guest Reservations Staff