Elizabeth Wade-Sirabian, Ph.D.
Professor of German
- Ph.D., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Germanic Languages and Literatures, 1995.
- M.A., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Germanic Languages and Literatures, 1988.
- A. B., Washington University in St. Louis, Germanic Languages and Literatures, 1986.
- A. B., Washington University in St. Louis, History, 1986.
- Late-Medieval German literature and culture
- Late medieval codicology and paleography
- Early print culture
- Medieval Magic
- Late-medieval culture
Teaching and Research Interests
- Beginning, intermediate and advanced German language
- Medieval, renaissance and baroque German literature and culture
- German fairy tales
- Historical linguistics
- Introduction to German I & II (German 110 & 111)
- Intermediate Structure and Expression I & II (German 203 & 204)
- Intermediate Conversation I & II (German 207 & 208)
- Advanced Composition & Conversation I (German 301)
- Introduction to German Literature (German 308)
- German Phonetics (German 314)
- Medieval and Early Modern German Literature (German 315)
- Multicultural Germany (German 323)
- The German Fairy Tale Tradition (German 327)
- German Civilization (German 330)
- Independent Study (German 446)
- Reading non-fictional works on Old World archaeology
- Ancient and medieval culture and history, politics