Advance your Career
Welcome Prospective Students
Whether you’re seeking to advance in your current career or embark on a new one, a graduate degree can help:
- develop new competencies
- improve your career advancement and marketability
- earn more throughout your career.
The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh offers more than 50 graduate degrees, licenses and certifications in 20 disciplines. All programs are regionally accredited and many are also professionally accredited. Courses are taught by nationally recognized faculty dedicated to your success. Convenient online, evening and weekend options are available.
Since 1962, the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh has provided high-quality, affordable and accessible graduate education. Learn more about UW Oshkosh…
We are happy to answer any questions you have! Contact us at GradSchool@uwosh.edu or call 920-424-1223.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Employment outlook for graduate students by program
- Deciding if Graduate School is right for you (from Peterson’s)
- Financial planning tool to help make decisions about graduate school (from GradSense)
- Options and rights for people who already have student loans (from Student Loan Borrower Assistance)
- Types of financial aid for graduate students (from ThoughtCo)
- List of all graduate programs at all UW System schools
- Undergraduate student’s checklist and timeline to apply to graduate school
- Quick links to fundamental grad school info
- GRE test prep and practice
- GMAT guide
UW Oshkosh-specific Resources
With a population of more than 65,000, Oshkosh consistently is ranked among the top small cities in the nation in which to live. The city is located along the Fox River and bordered by Lake Winnebago and Lake Butte des Morts. Green Bay, Madison and Milwaukee all are located within a 90-mile radius of Oshkosh.
The Benefits of a Graduate-Level Education
A graduate degree or certificate opens doors for professional and personal growth. Discover the benefits of graduate study and what makes UW Oshkosh a great place to earn your degree.
Explore your passion
Graduate education provides you with advanced, specialized study beyond your undergraduate education. You’ll engage in research and learn from today’s experts and leaders in their fields, gaining hands-on, practical experience.
Widen your employment opportunities
Individuals with graduate degrees have an edge in the increasingly competitive global marketplace. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the opportunity to find employment and shorter periods of unemployment are advantages of those having graduate and professional degrees.
Develop new skills
Whether you’re interested in pursuing a new career or advancing in your current career, graduate studies provides you with the opportunity to acquire new skills and competencies for professional growth.
Increase your salary
With a graduate degree, many individuals see an immediate increase in pay. On average, those with master’s degrees earn significantly more (about 40%) throughout the course of their careers.
Dempsey Hall, Room 345
Office hours Monday–Friday
7:45 a.m.–4:30 p.m
Phone: (920) 424-1223
Fax: (920) 424-0247