Professor Rowland’s research focuses on the nineteenth-century United States, especially the Civil War and Gilded Age. He has recently published a monograph, George B. McClellan and Civil War History: In the Shadow of Grant and Sherman (Kent State University Press, 1998); He has published articles in Civil War History, The Journal of American Ethnic History, Catholic Historical Review, and Eire-Ireland. In addition, he has a contract with the University of Missouri Press to write a military biography of Irvin McDowell.
- The Northwestern’s story on Eva Zaret’s talk
- Fox 11 News’ coverage of Eva Zaret’s talk at UW Oshkosh
- Advance-Titan’s coverage of the Auschwitz Exhibit and Presentations
- Watch Eva Zaret talk about her experiences as a survivor of the Holocaust
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Concentration and Extermination Camp Exhibit on Campus in September