On Opening Day 2016 Professor Kim Rivers was recognized with one of the University’s most coveted awards when she was named a John McNaughton Rosebush Professor. Rivers won the award by demonstrating excellence in teaching, Professional achievement and public service. Rivers joins Professor Mick Rutz the recipient of the 2015 College of Letters and Science Excellence in Global Education Award and Professor Stephen Kercher, named Edward H Rudoy Professor of History last year, among a long list of History professors who have been recognized recently for their work at UW Oshkosh.
- The Legacy of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg — Tuesday, Sept. 29 at 4:30 PM
- “Lands We Share” Exhibition Wins State and National Awards
- History major Michelle Lokken publishes a book!
- Congratulations Spring 2020 Graduates
- History major Jennifer Depew is heading to graduate school at Stanford with a prestigious scholarship