Jennifer Depew, Madeline Hass and Nick Metoxen, all recent graduates of UWO, worked with history professor Stephen Kercher on the interactive oral history project that was displayed last year at Polk Library. Community members were invited to “farm dinner conversations”—a regional culmination that took place with locally sourced food on each leg of the exhibit.
- Holocaust Study Abroad: Czech Republic & Germany, May-term 2022
- UWO History department adds African American History Grant for 2022
- The Legacy of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg — Tuesday, Sept. 29 at 4:30 PM
- “Lands We Share” Exhibition Wins State and National Awards
- History major Michelle Lokken publishes a book!