*Applications for Fall 2020 are due November 20th @ 11:59pm!
- Have resided in the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh residence halls for at least one (1) semester prior to the semester of selection for membership.
- Reside in the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh residence halls during the semester of application.
- Be a student in good academic standing with the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh and shall have a minimum of a 2.5 cumulative grade point average (GPA).
- Have demonstrated outstanding service and leadership throughout his/her community and within the residence halls at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh or any previously attended colleges or universities.
- Attend biweekly chapter meetings – date, time, location set based on chapter membership
- Volunteer a minimum of six hours per semester
- Submit at least one Of The Month award each semester.
- Be responsible and held accountable for completing all tasks assigned.
- Assess their other time commitments and assure an appropriate amount of time will be spent working on NRHH projects and responsibilities. (Community Advisors and other Hall Leaders, please consult your Residence Hall Director for assistance in assessing your time commitments).
Why should you apply?
- Increased opportunities to participate, plan, and implement community service programs.
- Gain the opportunity to recognize other campus leaders for their hard work.
- Opportunity to work with the top 1% of hall leaders on campus.
- Upon induction you receive a membership pin and certificate.
- Upon graduation you receive a medallion that you can wear to graduation.
- Being a member of NRHH is nationally recognized, which helps build your resume and prepare for a career.
The application can be found here