Student Custodial Crew Member
The Student Custodial Crew members report directly to the Custodial Services Supervisors for the Department of Residence Life. The person in this position must be punctual and detail-oriented; be trustworthy and able to work independently; have mobility and be able to climb stairs and be on their feet for the entire shift; be able to lift 50 lbs.; and demonstrate the ability to plan and complete all assigned work within a given time period.
Position Currently Not Available
Academic Year (September – May);
Saturday & Sunday
7:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Cleaning of student bathrooms (replace toilet paper, empty trash, receptacles, disinfect toilets & sinks, polish mirrors & brightwork
- clean shower drains, mop floors).
- Empty trash in lounges and common areas.
- Spot clean hallways, lounges, basement areas.
- Sweep and mop stairwells.
- Report extra clean ups and maintenance requests to supervisor.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- be willing to work weekends throughout the academic year.
- possess a basic understanding of cleaning procedures and equipment.
- be willing to perform a variety of custodial duties as assigned.
- be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- be able to be on their feet for long hours.
- be registered for a minimum of 6 credits in a UW system school.
- have and maintain a semester and cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above.
- not be restricted from access to any Residence Halls or on Residence Hall probation.
RESIDENCE LIFE OFFICE
208 Osceola St.
Oshkosh, WI 54901