Student Custodial Crew Member
Position Currently Not Available
Academic Year (September – May);
Saturday & Sunday
7:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Cleaning of student bathrooms (replace toilet paper, empty trash, receptacles, disinfect toilets & sinks, polish mirrors & brightwork
- clean shower drains, mop floors).
- Empty trash in lounges and common areas.
- Spot clean hallways, lounges, basement areas.
- Sweep and mop stairwells.
- Report extra clean ups and maintenance requests to supervisor.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- be willing to work weekends throughout the academic year.
- possess a basic understanding of cleaning procedures and equipment.
- be willing to perform a variety of custodial duties as assigned.
- be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- be able to be on their feet for long hours.
- be registered for a minimum of 6 credits in a UW system school.
- have and maintain a semester and cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above.
- not be restricted from access to any Residence Halls or on Residence Hall probation.