Conference Preparations and Maintenance Crew Member
Position Currently Unavailable
A minimum G.P.A. of 2.5 must be maintained while employed.
$7.25 per hour
Reports to the Conference Preparations/Maintenance Crew Supervisor.
- Acts on behalf of Conference Preparations/Maintenance Crew Supervisor in his/her absence.
- Arranges conference rooms for meetings as determined by Conference Preparations Supervisor.
- Cleans all furniture and Audio/Visual Equipment for a conference prior to arrival.
- Ensures that conference room is clean, neat, and very presentable, including cleaning of chalkboards.
- Performs pre and post maintenance checks on lodging and conference rooms.
- Paints, carpets, performs minor repairs and other tasks as assigned.
- Ensures that all Audio/Visual equipment is in proper working order.
- Picks up and returns Audio/Visual equipment from Resource Centers.
- Picks ups and returns borrowed equipment from other departments including food service, athletics, facilities management, etc…
- Serves as a runner during large group conferences including EAA and Oshkosh Placement Exchange.
- Maintains the attitude that quality customer service is the priority of the Conference Center and upholds the mission statement of the Conference Center.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Conference Preparations/Maintenance Crew Supervisor.