What is a MiTitan?
MiTitans (Move-In Titans) are student volunteers who will be available to help students unload their vehicle during Move-In.
MiTitans may be able to help you move items to your room, but their main priority is unloading vehicles to keep traffic flowing.
Become a MiTitan!
MiTitans assist during New Student Move-In (Sunday before Labor Day) and Returning Student Move-In (Labor Day). Being a MiTitan is a great way to show your UWO pride and engage with students, parents, and families.
Student organizations are encouraged to volunteer as a group. Organization volunteers receive all of the individual volunteer benefits as well as special organization only benefits.
- A “Buff Enough” MiTitan t-shirt
- Early residence hall Move-In
- Provided meals from local restaurants on Sunday and Monday
- Community service hours
- Opportunity to meet incoming students
2. Student Organizations:
- Receive all the benefits above, plus:
- Your logo on the MiTitan shirt
- Exclusive promotional opporutnities in the residence halls
- A chance to win pizza & soda for your organization meeting (available to multiple organizations)
- Be enrolled at UWO for the upcoming Fall Term
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work two shifts (one on Sunday, one on Monday) at one of the below times:
– 7:30 a.m. – 12:30 pm
– 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Attend a training session on the Saturday before Move-In
- Welcome students, parents, and guests to UWO.
- Assist in unloading vehicles.
- Serve as a resource person.
Apply to Volunteer
To volunteer as an individual (not with a student organization), click on the link below or visit ResLifeApps in the MyUWO Portal.