New Student General Hall and Room Sign Up Info
Now through Early June – Housing application available online at my.housing.uwosh.edu
Early June – Deadline to confirm all roommate requests.
Mid June – Check UWO email account for date and time of hall/room selection
Late June – Hall/room selection
Early July – Housing application reopens
Tips for Hall and Room Sign Up
* You can cancel your room and choose a new room up until July 26th. Things to keep in mind:
– The cancel room button is located on the room page on your housing application.
– If you have a confirmed roommate and you cancel the room, YOU are only canceling the room for YOU. Your roommate must cancel their room on their housing application. Once that is done, you can choose a new hall and room for you and your roommate.
– When you cancel the room, it will be available to anyone that is searching for open rooms.
* If you know who you want to live with, they MUST be confirmed on your housing application prior to choosing a hall and room.
* When you are looking at the rooms list you will see some information behind the room number. The following explains what you will see:
– M stands for male room
– F stands for female room
– 2/2: 2 available spaces in that room
– 1/2: 1 available space in that room
– 0/2: No available spaces in that room
– Magnifying glass or spy glass: shows you the details for the room. If someone has already chosen one space in that room, you will see the students name, e-mail address, age and can view their profile. The profile will show you the questions they answered and how they answered those questions.
* Residence Life does not keep waiting lists for the individual buildings. You would have to cancel your room to search for other available rooms.
Floor Plans and Gender of Individual Floors
To view the floor plans for the buildings and to see the gender break down for the floors go to:
Questions on Hall and Room Selection
The Department of Residence Life’s office hours during room sign up is Monday-Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm. If you have a questions while you are navigating selecting your Hall and/or your room, we can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or my phone 920-424-3212.