Current Horizon Village Residents: Suite Sign up
* Current Horizon Village residents will be able to pick their suite or another suite prior to other residence hall students.
* Current Horizon Village residents may sign up for Horizon Village while on Disciplinary Probation if the Disciplinary Probation will end by Labor Day. Residents may not reside in Horizon Village while on Disciplinary Probation.
* To be eligible to live in Horizon each person must be part of a group of four students. A complete roommate group is required to be considered for Horizon Village.
* During this special sign up time, current Horizon residents can invite other current residence hall students, transfer students or UWO students to live with you. They must complete the housing application, pay the $150 housing deposit and, if a current residence hall student, add themselves to the roommate group you formed.
* Transfer students MUST be accepted to UWO, paid the $100 enrollment fee, and completed the housing application (including the $150 housing deposit). No exceptions will be made to this policy.
* Once a suite is chosen, the resident cannot cancel or ask to move to another residence hall. Students residing in Horizon Village are only released from the housing contract when withdrawing from UWO.
* The current Horizon Village resident will log onto the housing application and form a roommate group. Once the group is formed, the group leader (current Horizon resident) will provide the group name and password to the three other members of the group.
* Each member of the group will need to complete a housing application, pay the $150 housing deposit and add themselves to the roommate group.
* Non residence hall students and transfer students will need to call the Residence Life office prior to the end of the application period and ask to be added to the roommate group. They must know the group name and password to be added to the group.
* The leader of the group will choose the suite following the timeline outlined. Once a suite is chosen, the group leader will assign the other three roommates to the suite.
Creating a group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIvgGdsekbQ
Adding yourself to a group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib-HfxvZUdQ
The timeline for Horizon Village Suite Sign-Up can be found at: uwosh.edu/housing/go/hvz-signup