Residence Hall Room Sign Up
2019-2020 Current Residence Hall Student Room Sign-up Timeline
Note: The Department of Residence Life will make every effort to follow this timeline as published. Specific deadlines and/or modifications to the timeline will be communicated to students via email.
Thursday, November 1: Current Residence Hall Student application opens (available through January 28)
Friday, February 8: Horizon Village suite/Fletcher Hall triple Group Sign-Up deadline
Friday, February 8 – Monday, February 25: Current Residence Hall Student application temporarily closes for Horizon Village suite/Fletcher Hall triple selection
Friday, February 15: Horizon Village suite/Fletcher Hall triple notifications are sent
Tuesday, February 19 and Wednesday, February 20: Horizon Village suite/Fletcher Hall triple selection
Monday, February 25: Current Residence Hall Student application reopens
Monday, February 25 at Noon: Single Room Lottery opens. The Single Room Lottery process allows students to indicate their interest in a guaranteed single room for the upcoming academic year. For more information, visit the Single Room Lottery page.
Friday, March 1 at 4:30pm: Single Room Lottery closes. Students must have a completed housing application by the Single Room Lottery deadline to be eligible.
Thursday, March 7 at 11:59pm: Application deadline for participation in the March #LiveUWO Room Sign-Up process. Current Residence Hall Student application temporarily closes for #LiveUWO Room Sign-Up selection. Students unable to complete an application by this time will be able to complete the application and select a space in late-March when the application reopens.
Tuesday, March 12 – Wednesday, March 20: Room Sign up for Current Residence Hall Students. Additional information will be sent to UW Oshkosh email.
Friday, March 22: Current Residence Hall Student application reopens. Any current residence hall student completing a housing application after they checkout of their space will complete the New Student Housing Application.
How to pull a roommate into your room during room sign up
If you know who you want as a roommate you MUST do the following things:
- Make sure that you have requested your roommate on the housing application prior to picking a room
- Make sure your roommate has confirmed you on their housing application prior to you picking a room
- When you pick your room it will ask you to place your roommate in the other half of the room. You MUST do this to ensure they are placed in the room you choose. If you do not do this step and another student picks the other half of the room, we will not remove that student from the space to place your roommate in that room.
How to Apply
- Go to my.housing.uwosh.edu and log on using your NetID and password.
- Follow the instructions on each page to sign up for housing and choose a meal plan
- Every student will be required to pay the $150 housing deposit. This will be the first step in the application process.
Costs for 2018-2019
Double room $2,234 per semester
Single room $3,090 per semester
Taylor Hall-Double room $2, 538 per semester
Taylor Hall-Single room $3,318 per semester
Fletcher Hall-Double room $2,666 per semester
Fletcher Hall-Triple room $3,000 per semester
Fletcher Hall-Single room $3,334 per semester
Horizon Village-2 bedroom suite $3,240 per semester
Horizon Village 4 bedroom suite $3,380 per semester
*2019-2020 proposed rates will be posted as soon as available.