Flu shots are free and voluntary for all employees and spouses who are enrolled in the ETF State of Wisconsin Health Plan and are administered through the Well Wisconsin StayWell program.
The shot will vaccinate against the four most likely causes of the flu illness during the upcoming season, including the H1N1-strain of influenza. The vaccine is not preservative-free and is not recommended for the following individuals:
- Those allergic to eggs or egg products
- Those who are sensitive to the mercury-based preservative thimerosal
- Those who have an active neurological disorder
- Those with a fever, acute respiratory or other active infection or illness
If you are pregnant, you should receive the vaccine directly from your physician.
- Preregistration is required. Due to the COVID pandemic, walk-ins will not be accommodated.
- You will be required to present your health insurance ID card at the time of your appointment. Cash and insurance payments will not be accepted.
- Participants are required to wear a mask to the appointment (drive thru option included).
- A signed consent form is required. You may print, sign, and bring the form with you to expedite the process and provide containment of any potential COVID spread (pen/clipboard usage). The form will be available to download in the confirmation email or click here for the consent form. It will also be available to sign at the clinic site if needed.
Available Clinic Dates
General area of clinics remain the same in all weather.
Menasha: UW Oshkosh – UWO Fox Cities Campus
Drive Thru – Barlow Planetarium
September 10, 2020 – 7:30am – 9:00am
Fond du Lac: UW Oshkosh – UWO Fond du Lac Campus
Drive Thru – Maintenance Lot Near East Parking Lot
September 14, 2020 – 7:30am – 9:00am
Oshkosh: UW Oshkosh – Oshkosh Sports Complex
(450 Josslyn St, Oshkosh)
Park and Walk Up to Overhang Area (appropriate distancing will be maintained)
September 16, 24, and 30 – 7:30am – 2:30pm
For more information about the flu shot, visit cdc.gov/flu.