What is the Wellness Incentive?
For those that are enrolled in the ETF State Health Plan, you may receive a $150 wellness incentive by completing three activities by October 9, 2020:
- Take a 10-minute StayWell health assessment
- Complete a well-being activity through StayWell
- (UPDATED!) Complete a health check
Health Check Activity (previously Health Screening)
You now have multiple options for completing the health check portion of the program. Complete one of the following:
- Biometric Screening: Click “SCHEDULE NOW” on the Quest Diagnostics slider within the StayWell portal home page to get started.
- (NEW) At-home test kit: Request a kit by registering and clicking “Order Materials.” To meet the October 9 deadline, request your kit by September 25.
- Onsite screening event: Find an event near you by registering and clicking “Make an Appointment.” Note that UWO is not offering onsite screenings this year.
- Health Care Provider Form: Download the fillable form here.
- (NEW) Dental Cleaning: Complete a routine dental cleaning visit between January 1 and October 9. Report your completion on the My Incentives tab of the StayWell portal.
- (NEW) One Coaching Call: Call 800.821.6591 to schedule a call, or schedule a video meeting via the StayWell portal or on the My StayWell app.
Questions About the Wellness Incentive or Anything StayWell Related?
Contact the StayWell HelpLine at 800.821.6591 or firstname.lastname@example.org.