Academic Staff Payroll & Leave
Our monthly payroll employees consist of Academic Staff (instructional and non-instructional), Faculty, Limited Appointees, and Graduate Assistants. To read more about each type of employee, visit our Current Employees page!
Absences should be entered base on actual usage. The system will automatically round appropriately based on FTE status.
- Entering Absence Requests
- Entering Summer Leave Reporting (9-month Instructional Academic Staff with summer service/session contracts only)
- Updating a Pushed Back Absence
- Each benefit will have a prepay premium taken on the April 1, May 1, and June 1 pay dates
- Parking fees, Employee Reimbursement Account (Flex Spending), Tax-Sheltered Annuity (TSA), and Wisconsin Deferred Compensation (WDC) will not be included in prepaid deductions
All employees should complete a W-4 tax withholding election. For tax filing information (including international), refer to the Service Center’s Tax Filing Resource Page. Refer to the UW System Tax Filing Resource page for more information.
If an employee needs to request a duplicate W2, please complete the Duplicate W-2 Request form.