Employee Resources and Perks
The UW Oshkosh Human Resources department has gathered experiential employee rewards to foster their wellbeing and gathered the top University resources.
Employee Assistance Program
Free, confidential professional assistance with life, work, family and well-being.
Our wellness program encompasses physical, mental, nutritional, and financial wellness. Each year there are various wellness events offered, such as fitness challenges and mindfulness speakers.
Healthy Titans Fitness Program | Oshkosh Campus
Become a member for access to the Albee Fitness and Strength Training Center, group fitness classes, personal training services and more.
Fox Cities Campus Fitness
The Fitness Center is open to all currently enrolled Fox Cities campus students, faculty and staff.
Student Recreation and Wellness Center (SRWC) | Oshkosh Campus
Not just for students… all employees can join this state-of-the-art strength and conditioning center too! The SRWC also offers equipment rentals, a climbing wall and golf simulator.
YMCA Corporate Discount
Oshkosh location only.
Titan Discount Club
A group of local restaurants and other retail businesses that offer discounts to university employees. A select number of these discounts are also offered to students.
Liberty Mutual Auto & Home Policies
UWO Alumni and staff are eligible for premier pricing which is 10% off auto and 5% off home policies. Find out more by reaching out.
Every Thursday, students of all ages and school faculty can enjoy blockbuster movies* for only $6 and a FREE 46oz popcorn. Simply show your school ID.
Employees may receive exclusive offers. Offers vary throughout the year. Check out the discounts and contact Vicki Schultz (email@example.com), T-Mobile Account Manager.
Wisconsin Integrated Software Catalog
WISC allows you to purchase popular software packages at substantial discounts.
Use online versions of or install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access on up to 5 devices. The plan also includes 1TB of OneDrive storage.
Personal Equipment Purchases – Software and hardware discounts may be available for university employees and students.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Oshkosh Campus Transportation
Area Public Transportation
- GO Transit’s provides bus service within the City of Oshkosh, paratransit services to elderly and disabled individuals, paratransit service to low-income workers, and intercity bus service to Neenah.
- Lamers Bus Company offers regular service through “Lamers Connect” between Wisconsin cities, with pickup and drop off in front of Gruenhagen Conference Center on campus.
- Valley Transit – Valley Transit provides safe and reliable public transportation to the many communities that comprise the Fox Cities. Our service area covers 117 square miles and serves Appleton, Buchanan, Grand Chute, Kaukauna, Kimberly, Little Chute, City of Menasha, Fox Crossing, or Neenah, you can use Valley Transit to get where you need to go.
- The Connector– regional transportation initiative, was developed in partnership with Valley Transit to address the needs of individuals with lower incomes relying on public transportation for employment purposes.
FOND DU LAC
- Wisconsin Department of Transportation guide to Traveling by Public Transit.
Find things to do and places to go in Oshkosh!
UW Oshkosh Student Recreation and Wellness
Oshkosh Visitor’s Center
Oshkosh Parks & Recreation
Fond du Lac Recreation
Gottfried Prairie and Arboretum
Fond du Lac Bike Loop
Fox Cities Recreation
Fox Cities Bike Trails