- Academic Staff Contract Renewal Form
- Annual Academic Staff Title Change Reference Guide
- Annual Academic Staff Title Change Request Form
- Consensual Relationship Acknowledgment Form
- Data Request Form
- Duplicate W-2 Requests
- Inter-Institutional Agreement Form
- Leave Of Absence (LOA) Request Form
- Person of Interest (POI) Request Form
- Personnel Transaction Form (PTF)
- Position Questionnaire
- Telecommuting Agreement Form
- Title Change Request Form
- UWO Emergency Telecommuting Agreement
- Volunteer Position Description Form
- Volunteer Agreement Form
- Worker’s Compensation Forms (Step 1)
General Employment Paperwork
- I-9 Form Section 1 (page 1) of Form I-9 must be completed before or on the new employee’s first day of employment. Section 2 (page 2) needs to be completed within three business days of the employee’s first day of employment in person. Please reference page 3 of Form I-9 for a list of identification options that must be presented to complete Section 2. I-9 Instructions. You may also be asked to complete this form through PageUp (application system).
- Direct Deposit Form You may also be asked to complete this form through PageUp (application system).
- W-4 Forms- The W-4 prompts decisions regarding tax exemptions to be made, which will automatically sync with the new employees direct deposit payroll. The Office of Human Resources cannot in any circumstance provide tax advice to employees, therefore, please utilize the directions provided on the W-4 form(s) and consult your financial or tax advisor to make your tax withholding decisions.
- W-4 Withholdings can be updated via self-service in the My UW System Portal, by clicking on “Update W-4” within the Payroll Information Tile. Instructions on how to update withholdings via self-service can be found here.
- If you are unable to update your W-4 through the My UW System Portal, you may use the following paper forms and submit them to the Office of Human Resources.
- Federal W-4
- State WT-4
- W-4 Supplemental – This form only needs to be completed if you want to claim Wisconsin Nonresident Reciprocity or are an International Visitor. If you are a resident of CA, IL, or MN, you may also complete your states W4 and return it to us for your state tax to be withheld. International visitors will also be required to provide immigration information into your UW Issued Glacier tax account which should arrive via email within two weeks of your start date. Please see the W4 Supplemental Form for more details.
- New Criminal Background Check Form
- Project Assistant Appointment Form
- Employee Emergency Contact Information
- For help updating emergency contact information, see eProfile (Employee Self Service) – Change Emergency Contacts
- Student Employment Checklist
- Student Appointment Form
- Agreement Verification – Hours of Work
- Electronic I-9 Process
- Self ID Form
- Supplemental W4 Form – for non-Wisconsin residents only. See above for instructions on completing State and Federal W-4’s through the My UW System Portal.
- Pay Rate Change Request
- Example CBC Disclosure Letter