- Academic Staff Contract Renewal Form
- Academic Staff Title Change Request Form Checklist
- Consensual Relationship Acknowlegement Form
- Data Request Form
- Duplicate W-2 Requests
- Inter-Institutional Agreement Form
- Leave Of Abscence (LOA) Request Form
- Person of Interest (POI) Request Form
- Personnel Transaction Form (PTF)
- Position Description Template – Volunteer
- Position Questionnaire
- Telecommuting Agreement Form
- Title Change Request Form
- UWO Emergency Telecommuting Agreement
- Worker’s Compensation Forms (Step 1)
General Employment Paperwork
- I-9 Form Section 1 (page 1) of Form I-9 must be completed before or on the new employee’s first day of employment. Section 2 (page 2) needs to be completed within three business days of the employee’s first day of employment in person. Please reference page 3 of Form I-9 for a list of identification options that must be presented to complete Section 2. I-9 Instructions. You may also be asked to complete this form through PageUp (application system).
- Direct Deposit Form You may also be asked to complete this form through PageUp (application system).
- W-4 Forms- The W-4 prompts decisions regarding tax exemptions to be made, which will automatically sync with the new employees direct deposit payroll. The Office of Human Resources cannot in any circumstance provide tax advice to employees, therefore, please utilize the directions provided on the W-4 form(s) and consult your financial or tax advisor to make your tax withholding decisions.
- W-4 Withholdings can be updated via self-service in the My UW System Portal, by clicking on “Update W-4” within the Payroll Information Tile. Instructions on how to update withholdings via self-service can be found here.
- If you are unable to update your W-4 through the My UW System Portal, you may use the following paper forms and submit them to the Office of Human Resources.
- Federal W-4
- State WT-4
- W-4 Supplemental – This form only needs to be completed if you want to claim Wisconsin Nonresident Reciprocity or are an International Visitor. If you are a resident of CA, IL, or MN, you may also complete your states W4 and return it to us for your state tax to be withheld. International visitors will also be required to provide immigration information into your UW Issued Glacier tax account which should arrive via email within two weeks of your start date. Please see the W4 Supplemental Form for more details.
- New Criminal Background Check Form
- Project Assistant Appointment Form
- Employee Emergency Contact Information
- For help updating emergency contact information, see eProfile (Employee Self Service) – Change Emergency Contacts
- Agreement Verification – Hours of Work
- Student Appointment Form
- W4 with Self ID – Supplemental W4 Form is for non-Wisconsin residents only.
- State WT-4
- Pay Rate Change Request
- Benefit Insurance Forms
- Employee Request for Medical Leave
- Other Responsibilities and Information
- Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of a Current Service Member for Military Family Leave
- Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of a Veteran for Military Caregiver Leave
- Certification of Health Care Provider for Family Member’s Serious Health Condition
- Certification of Health Care Provider for Employee’s Serious Health Condition
- Certification of Qualifying Exigency for Military Family Leave