Fall/Winter 2007 – Volume 4 Issue 1
- No Grandchildren Left Behind: Educational Issues Faced by Grandparents — Dr. Josephine Norward and Dr. Carol Williams
- Building Self-Efficacy and Higher Education Programming For Welfare Leavers — Dr. Amanda Coleman Mason and Dr. Paula Lampely
- NGOs, Millennium Development Goals and Universal Primary Education in Uganda: a Theoretical Exploration — John Daniel Bakibinga Ibembe, Ph.D.
- In the Field — James L. Greenstone — Negotiating for Success: A Law Enforcement Case Study with Universal Applicability in Human Services
- Web Resource Spotlight — Dr. Susan Cramer — Collaboration with Google docs
- Leadership Challenges — Dr. Janet Hagen — Chasin’ Chickens.