Fall 2010 — Volume 7, Issue 1
- Kindness, Kith, Kin, Compassion, and Community: A Response Model Connecting Human Services and Education to Address Trauma — Dr. Susan Kincaid and Dr. Ray Wolpow
- Implications of Oneida Language Learning — Dr. Toni House
- Self-Injury and the Role of the Human Service Professional — Drs. Laurie Craigen, Rebekah Cole and Tammi Milliken
- In the Field — Field Note: A Macro-Level Field Experience — Dr. Linda Wark
- Web Resource Spotlight — Dr. Susan Cramer — Blended Learning Tools: Audacity, Fotobabble, One Minute Lectures and Moodle.
Spring 2010 — Volume 6, Issue 2
- The Challenges of the Elderly Immigrant — Dr. Maudia Gentry
- Culturally Competent Mental Health Services for Refugees: The Case for a Community-Based Treatment Approach — Dr. Ben Rader, Psy.D., Dr. Sebastian Ssempijja, and Leng Lee
- Transition Assistance for the Newly Immigrated: The Role of the Human Service Practitioner — Dr. Jill C. Dustin
- Providing Human Services to Latina Immigrants: Victims of IPV — Dr. Amanda Coleman-Mason
- Web Resource Spotlight — Dr. Susan Cramer — Immigration and Migration Resources.
- Internationally Speaking — Dr. Alfred Kisubi — A Call to Action