Articles related to theory and practice in the following areas are encouraged:
- teaching (including the student voice)
- curriculum development
- program planning and evaluation
- emerging trends
- agency and consumer issues
- current book reviews
- Manuscripts must be received by February 15 and September 15 for consideration for spring and fall issues respectively.
- Manuscript length should be between 3 and 15 pages, types, using American Psychological Association’s current guidelines. Include a 25-word abstract and author name and position information.
- Manuscripts should contain interesting and readable content with clarity of expression. Editorial assistance can be provided for compelling topics. Electronic links to relevant sites are encouraged. Please place link address in text as well as making hyperlink.
- Manuscripts should be submitted as attachments to email@example.com. Please save your file as either a Microsoft Word document or in RTF.
- Simultaneous submission is not allowed. Manuscripts will be reviewed within two to four months of submission.
All articles that are accepted for publication will require copyright release by the authors. Please print the Letter of Agreement, sign, and FAX the signed form to (920) 424-0858.