The mission of the Indigenous Student Support and Wellness (ISSW) is to provide academic support, cultural understanding and academic guidance and counseling referrals for indigenous students. The ISSW office is responsible for providing programs and services that support persistence, retention and graduation ofindigenous students. The ISSW office also assists with college transition issues unique to indigenous students.
- Provide personal, cultural, academic and financial aid advisement to indigenous students.
- Offer outreach to tribal higher education community and programs to enhance support for indigenous students.
- Coordinate tutoring and study groups for indigenous students.
- Serve as an advocate and liaison for indigenous students with University faculty and staff.
- Foster a strong indigenous alumni program to support indigenous students.
Titans Are Strong | Resilient | Indigenous