Budget and Finance Systems
Shared Financial Systems (SFS) is the financial database for the University of Wisconsin System. The goal of SFS, and of the people who support it, is to provide a single integrated financial system that enables each institution to execute their core business processes in a streamlined and flexible environment that meets users’ needs.
Contact the Help Desk at (920) 424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org with requests.
Benefits and Key Features
- Modules included in the SFS application are:
- General Ledger (GL)
- Accounts Payable (AP)
- Purchasing (PO)
- Asset Management (AM)
- Project Costing (PC)
- Commitment Control (KK)
- Travel and Expense (EX)
- Grants Suite (GM, CA, BI, AR, and PC)
- Bolt-on applications are also available
- Many partner systems including:
- Human Resource System (HRS)
- Journal Entry Tool (JET)
- WISDM/WISER data warehouse
Access requires supervisor approval as well as the approval of the UW Oshkosh controller.