Managed Software Center (MSC) and System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) are software distribution mechanisms allowing end users access to the latest version of licensed software on Mac and PC platforms.
- Verify that SCCM (Windows) or MSC (Mac) is installed
- Follow KnowledgeBase instructions (linked below) to check availability
- Click on the desired product (Please note: if the desired software is not available contact the Help Desk for review.)
Benefits and Key Features
- Access to the most up-to-date catalog of software
- Easy-to-use interface
- Keeps applications and operating systems current providing more stable working environment
- No admin access required or calling of IT to install software, user can add or remove software as needed
Both MSC and SCCM are only available on campus managed computers. Campus software delivered through either service should be a part of campus-wide licensing. For authorized specialized software, licensing costs may apply.
SCCM Software Center Basics – KnowledgeBase
Managed Software Center – MSC – KnowledgeBase