Event Equipment Support
When holding an event on campus, IT can provide technical equipment, training, and support. Events include live bands, speakers, comedians, and other special events.
Alumni, Employees, Guests, Students
- For Reeve Union visit their website here
- For the Culver Family Welcome and Conference Center visit their website here
- For Gruenhagen Conference Center visit their website here
- For all other spaces contact the Help Desk at (920) 424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks prior to the event to request technical assistance.
Benefits and Key Features
- An IT staff member will consult with event planner prior to the event to determine technical needs.
- IT staff can remain on-site before, during, and after the event.
- IT staff can also set up and take down the equipment so the event planner can focus on the event.
In order to provide support, the event must happen on campus. A two weeks notice is required to ensure staffing. The date, time, location, and technical equipment needed is also required.
Depending on the location of the event, some costs for equipment and technicians may apply.
IT AV Equipment Checkout – KnowledgeBase