Meeting Room Equipment Support
When utilizing meeting spaces on campus, IT can provide technical equipment, training, and support. This service includes department meetings, conferences, and on-site trainings.
Alumni, Employees, Guests, Students
- For Reeve Union visit their website here
- For the Culver Family Welcome Center visit their website here
- For Gruenhagen Conference Center visit their website here
- For all other spaces contact the Help Desk at (920) 424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks prior to the meeting to request technical assistance.
Benefits and Key Features
- Knowledgeable staff available to assist and train prior to the meeting.
- Knowledgeable staff available to assist during the meeting.
- In Reeve Union, a student technician is available Monday-Friday, 8 AM – 7:30 PM for immediate assistance in that building. Call (920) 424-1234 and ask for an AV Technician be sent to the meeting room.
In order to provide support, the meeting must be held on campus. A two weeks notice is required to ensure staffing. The date, time, location, and technical equipment needed is also required.
In some locations, hourly rates for technicians and technical equipment may apply.
IT AV Equipment Checkout – KnowledgeBase